Eyal's FTP: misc
- Return to higher index.
- Explanation of how the CHpro joystick buttons/hat work.
- An example of using the /serial stuff from Fly8 fly81102.zip (an
async serial port com library).
- Executable for ANSI 'cpp' (from decus?) for dos.
- Sources for the above cpp variant.
- Msdos program to search directory structure and list file info.
- Unix driver for Colorado Spectrum Gameport (Workstation) joystick adaptor.
- A self-contained demo of how to use packet drivers from C.
- A small utility for packing many small files into fixed size small
floppies. Can be used to create size-limited directories too.
- rawread/rawrite msdos floppy I/O programs (.exe). Used to
read/write a floppy as a raw device (like unix).
- The source (in pascal) for the flight simulation article by Larry
- soss.exe with the 'dot in dir name' bug fixed.
- An msdos split/npaste program to fit large files onto multiple
- Linux loadable module to measure kernel interval timer latency.
- xalloc wrappers for memory debugging.
You can eMail me at email@example.com